Friday, September 19, 2008

Shannon, you make my day


Amy gave me the “Make My Day” award. Here are the rules:

(1) give this to people whose blogs mean something special to you - or give it to the blogs whose persons mean something special to you
(2) leave a comment on their blog so they know they got it
(3) you get to pick the number of times you give it

Shannon is the lucky winner from this blog because a) she is one of my oldest (not age-wise) friends, b) we are fortunate enough be now be related to each other, and c) she is most likely to pass the award along to one of her friends or family.

There's no serious injury inflicted when Shannon's around. That makes my day.



2 comments:

Shauna said...

Write a new post! Every time I check for a new entry from you, all I get is this constant reminder that you don't care about me AT ALL.

Jerk.

Anonymous said...

Andrea,
I like your blog, and I like you. You are funny and a good writer. I also think that you and my daughter Jenny should get acquainted. You have similar senses a humor. I sent her the address of your blog,and here is hers: http://jaredjennylily.blogspot.com/

PS she is a pregnancy guru. Write to her.--Aunt mel